FTX OUTBACK 2 ROLLING CHASSIS 1:10 CRAWLER W/TREKA Bronco CLEAR (SOLO MOTOR NO ELECTRONICA) FTX5581
After the huge success of the Outback we had many requests for a rolling chassis without electronics. Well we listened and are please to be able to offer the new Outback 2 chassis in a rolling basic format for those scale builders looking to add their own personal touch to a rig.
The chassis platform comes factory pre-assembled. A 390 high torque brushed motor is included along with a clear, uncut lexan bodyshell and decal sheet. You choose the steering servo, speed control, battery and radio system to suit your needs and application.
Updated front and rear axle housings have been widened increasing the track width by 15mm for an improved handling and reduced wheel scrub. A higher torque and larger 390 size brushed motor now handles the power, while new 4-point nickel-plated suspension and steering links provide more precise articulation and steering. The oil filled shock absorbers have now been moved outboard for more scale realism and handling improvements. A new servo mount from aluminium provides scope for different servo options.
Give your Outback the personal touch with Outback 2 Roller!
FTX Outback 2 Rolling Chassis Features:
- Factory assembled rolling chassis
- Clear lexan bodyshell
- Scale dish wheels
- Supersoft all terrain tyres w/memory foam
- Brushed RC390 high torque motor
- Ball bearings
- Twin rail metal frame chassis
- Multi-link suspension for smooth articulation
- Low CG centre 3-gear high torque transmission
- Front and rear locked axles
- Telescopic universal centre driveshafts
- Universal ‘CVA” Front drivesshafts
- Oil filled shock absorbers
- Adjustable battery mount
- Alloy links & steering hub for durability
- Front & rear bumpers w/factory fitted LED lights
- Length: 416mm
- Width: 215mm
- Height: 230mm
- Weight: 1350g
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Gear Ratio: 57:1
- Tyre Dia: 105mm
- Wheel Dia: 54mm
- Ground Clearance: 76mm
Please Note: This kit requires the following for completion: Transmitter, receiver, servo, speed control, battery, charger and paint.