Pro-Line is pleased to announce the release of the 1981 Ford Bronco body for 12.3” Scale Crawlers. Pro-Line has captured the overall essence of the Bronco and have now made it available in 1:10 scale format! Complete with detailed grill, headlights, body molding trim, and that overall distinct Bronco look, you scale classic truck enthusiasts will not want to be left behind. If you like even older style Broncos, check out Pro-Line’s 1973 Ford Bronco! When you're looking to go back in time in automotive history, then check out Pro-Line's new 1981 Ford Bronco body.
Pro-Line 1981 Ford Bronco Features:
- Made from durable, genuine GE Lexan
- Fully Licensed 1981 Ford Bronco
- Perfect proportions for 12.3” wheelbase Crawlers
- Paint then peel overspray film
- Includes highly detailed decal sheet
- Length: 17.8" (452mm)
- Width: 6.5" (165mm)
- Height: 5.6" (142mm)
- Wheel Base: 12.5" (313-317mm)
- Clear 1981 Ford Bronco body
- Window templates
- Detailed Decal sheet
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
All Pro-Line bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only. Decal sheet & Window masks included.